CAUTION TO ALL APPLICANTS
Please note that the following irregularities are prohibited and will lead to disqualification and further disciplinary action against the applicants involved:-
- Claiming for marks in a unit or units not validly registered in the Semester they were taken.
- Applying for graduation when one has not completed their studies by the Semester and Academic Year stipulated for the December 2020 graduation- i.e. Regular, Institutional-Based and Digital School students who have already completed their studies.
- Applying for graduation when one is either on suspension or has been discontinued.
- Applying for graduation when one has more than one retake (for undergraduates) or a supplementary (for postgraduates).
- Giving false information in this graduation application form.
- The deadline for Application will be 30th September 2020.
- Application is a must for those who wish to graduate
- The Ceremony will be conducted Virtually.
- Only Students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- All applicants must ensure that they do NOT have a retake in a CORE unit.
- The schools of Education, Engineering and Medicine do not allow graduation with a retake in any of their Schools’ units.
- Those wishing to graduate with one retake (where applicable) must apply to do so to the Registrar (Academic).